ATLAS LIFT takes an active part in the commissions of the European Committee of Normalization, in charge of the working out of the new standards EN 1570 for lifting tables.
ATLAS lifting tables are designed and manufactured in accordance with the European standards EN 1570 for lifting tables and with EN 280 for mobile lifting platforms with operators. Our equipment meets perfectly the European Machines Directive 2006/24/CE. All our lifting equipment are delivered with technical and maintenance hand-book and EC certificate of conformity.
Our working platforms, specially designed for lifting persons above 3 meters high, are controlled by an EC approved organization as CETIM, APAVE,… issuing the EC type examination..
None exhaustive list of the security equipment installed on our lifting tables and goods-only lifts :
- None sliding cover plate
- Safety frame underneath the platform perimeter
- Safety gates and handrails
- Speed limits for lifting and lowering
- Safety legs for maintenance
- Locking up of the platform in case of hydraulic leaks
- Pressure limit valve in case of overload capacity
- Side protections as bellow, reinforced PVC skirt, metallic wiremesh, metallic plate,…
- Locking device of the control box